1170 9th Street #13
Welcome to the popular Beachcomber complex located on a beautiful lagoon in the heart of Alameda.
The best of both worlds with easy access to three communal boat docks, ideal for paddle boarding, canoes, kayaks or just leisurely enjoying the sun. And on the edge of one of the best neighborhoods called “Gold Coast”, where you can walk or bike to nearby cafes, stores, parks, public transportation and more! Short stroll to Crown Beach, Crown Park and other local hot spots. You can’t beat the great school district as well.
Enter into your single level, adorable updated one bedroom one bath condo with a lovely private patio and garden area. Perfect for those afternoon barbecues, vegetable gardening or just relaxing.
Other highlights include:
- Gorgeous engineered Hickory Hardwood Floors through out.
- Cozy living room with newer Sliding Glass door overlooking your Charming, Private landscaped Patio and Garden area.
- Warm designer colors through out.
- Updated Kitchen with Granite counters, white cabinets and upscale faucet fixtures.
- European Washer Dryer.
- Updated electrical with Tamper resistant outlets.
Stylish Remodeled Bath with Custom Cabinets, Cool Concrete Counters and Ceramic Tile Floors.
- Spacious Bedroom with large window looking out to a peaceful and Serene Patio.
- Good closet space in unit.
- Secure Complex and Gated Covered Parking.
- Swimming Pool.
- Just steps to a Secluded Large Lagoon that's shared with other homeowners.
- Homeowner Dues are $440.00 a month which include Radiant heat, Hot Water, all common areas, Insurance, and amenities.
A short bike or car ride away you can grab the FERRY TO SAN FRANCISCO with direct stops in the morning and evening from the Alameda ferry landing.
- BART is nearby if that is your preferred type of transportation.
The setting for this wonderful resort-like complex that sits at a dead end street is the best kept little secret in Alameda. The tranquil Beachcomber complex setting is reminiscent of a beach community with an enclave of 36 units amongst Palm Trees, Swimming Pool, nicely landscaped garden and sitting areas. All surrounded by the Private Lagoon, ideal for those summer days.
This is a great escape for anyone that enjoys water sports on the Lagoon.
It truly is like a mini vacation!
Sunday Dec. 3rd. & Dec. 10th from 2-4:30.
Tuesday Dec. 5th from 11:00 - 1:00 pm
To schedule a private showing please contact: